The following items cannot be accepted as donations to ShelterCare:
- Children’s Clothing
- Used Beds (even if they’re like-new, we unfortunately cannot accept them)
- Used/Opened hygiene products (shampoo, soap, toothpaste, deodorant, etc.)
- Stuffed Animals
- TVs and Electronics
- Candle Holders
- Oil Lamps
- Flammable Liquids
- Items associated with consuming alcohol and/or cigarettes including wine glasses, shot glasses, and items decorated with alcohol or tobacco labels.
- Seasonal and holiday-themed decorative items are better donated elsewhere.
- No weapons or ammunition of any kind, including toys and replicas.
Click here for a list of other organizations that may accept your donations.